Wood wicks burn wider and slower, giving you a longer burn time, up to 65 - 70 hours. More importantly, they crackle pleasantly while burning, creating a feeling of a mini campfire right in your home! We all deserve a little me time after a busy day. Let the crackling and flickering flame invite you to connect with your heart and have some time for yourself.
Bonus! Wood wicks are easy to use as they require minimum wick trimming. Fun, unique and handy!
Large candles come in clear glass jars (we know that you like to see the flame through to enhance your experience!) with cork lids (cork is harvested only from the bark of the cork oak tree which means that the tree keeps on living, yay!).
- 440g / 65-70 Hours Burn Time
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
- 100% Natural Eco Soy Wax
- 10cm (d) x 9.5cm (h) approx Clean spearmint and zesty orange rind combine perfectly with green pear crisp cucumber and hints of mimosa flower and ginger root.
Fragrance notes: It is a cool summery blend of cucumber, mint, and ginger, complimented with clean spearmint, zesty orange, green pear and hints of mimosa flower. Its airy and aquatic scent will make you feel rejuvenated and hydrated!
- Top Notes: Cucumber Mint Leaf
- Middle Notes: Ginger Root Jasmine
- Base Notes: Cyclamen Sea Salt