All the good thing start with "C" - Candle, Coffee, Chocolate... and more CANDLES !
Candle Care Tips:
- THE FIRST BURN IS IMPORTANT! When you light your candle for the first time, we recommend burning until a full melt pull has been reached. This will prevent tunnelling and increase the burn time of your candle.
Soy wax is considered a memory wax, and will only burn to the point of the initial burn.
- TRIM WICK to 5mm before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit mushrooming of wick. A wick that is not trimmed may create burning issues.
- Wipe the top edge of your candle container as you go for a clean presentation.
Let our diffusers boost your mood!
Diffuser Care Tips:
- Refresh your diffuser by flipping the reeds from time to time for a better scent-throw.
- After 4 to 5 months (or when preferred) replace the reed sticks.
- Uncap and carefully remove the bottle stopper. Put the cap back on for a nice presentation.
- Insert 5 reed sticks into the diffuser bottle(keep the other 5 for replacement at a later time).